Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So this has grown on me a bit...

I must admit in general I hate sitting in front of a computer for too long. However, thus far this 2.0 process has grown on me. I do find it interesting, though some of these things I was already familiar with, and it has been...oh no, dare I say it...fun? Yes, I admit it, I am having a bit of fun looking through some of the information introduced here...there, my confession is out.

By the by anyone at Herndon, you have to find the photo of EdPotter on Flickr.

5 comments:

Booker said...

EdPotter? Oh no! My secret is out!

Hope said...

what in the world is edpotter???

Hope said...

and go to my blog which is also called your blog, www.blogatmyfingertips.blogspot.com

staceybrown281 said...

Whoa! I had a wonderful time reading all y our post. I wonder who is edpotter? The first thing that comes in my mind is Harry Potter. He's cute especially when he wears dresses.

Joan Caliso said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.
Just sit at your home earn daily hundred dollars. Hey! Genuinely its really possible to earn money online.
I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundreds of Dollars daily.


Earn Money Online